Thursday, February 14, 2013

teen pregnancy interview questions


Interview Questions for Judy Noble

 

1. How old were you when you had your first child? "I got married at the age of 16 and had my first child at 16 1/2".

2.What made you decide to have children at a young age? " I always loved babies, and children and wanted a family. When my parents divorced I craved my own happy family".

3. What were some of the challenges that you faced being a parent at a young age? " My daughter was born prematurely and had to be airlifted to a different hospital. She also spent one month in the NICU of the hospital. This was a challenge for me because I was so young and inexperienced, it was very challenging".

4. How did you cope with the difficulties of raising a child? " Thankfully I had my mother-in-law, who helped me very much with raising my child".

5. Did you have any goals before becoming a mother, that were hindered after becoming a mother?

6.No doubt every parents gets stressed out as a parent, do you think that being a young parent made the job more stressful? "Yes, because you are just so young, you get into situations with your child, and you don't know how to handle them".

7. Did you have a second child while you were still in your teenage years? If so, what things did you do differently than with your first child? Yes I had a second child when I was 18 years old. He was a full term baby and he was healthy, so it made things easier. I was also more confident as a parent, because I had another child, and also because I was older".

8. Was your child a teen mother herself? " No she was not, she doesn't have children at all".

9. What would you tell a teenage girl who was considering becoming a mother? " I would tell her to wait, wait until she is older and has a little more experience. It is a very stressful job when you are still growing up and your trying to raise a baby. If you wait until you are a little older, you will most likely be a better parent".

10. If you could go back in time and do it all over again would you do it the same? "No, even though I love my children with all my heart, raising them when I was that young was a struggle. I would let myself mature and have more fun with my kids".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Interview questions for Diley Brady

 

1. Were you a teenage mother? " No I was not a teenage mother".

2. What made you decide to not become a teenage mother? " I decided that I wanted my children to have a better life. I knew that no matter what I would not be a perfect parent. However I felt that If I waited to have children I could provide them with the best life to my ability".

3.  Were any of your friends teenage mothers? " No none of my friends had become teenage mothers".

4. Was anyone in your family a teenage mother? (I.E sister, cousin, mother)  " No none of my family were teen mothers".

5. Did your parents advise you to not become a teen parent? " Yes, my parents advised me to wait to become a mother. They said if I was an adult it would be easier for me to raise a child, than a child raising a child".

6. At what age did you decide to have children? " I had my son when I was 20 years old".

7. Do you feel like you were able to provide a better life to your children, then you would have if you were a teen parent. If so, why? " I do feel like I was able to provide a better life to my children. When we had our son my husband and I both had jobs, we owned a house, we had health insurance. We were ready for a baby, and that helped give him a better life".

8. Do you feel like you had a better relationship with your children, because you were older and more mature? " Yes I do, I feel like because I was a more responsible and mature parent, I was able to bond more with my children".

9. What advice would you give a teenage girl contemplating having a child? " If a teenage girl was thinking about having a child, I would tell her to think about the baby first. Think about what kind of life she will be able to provide for that child. It is not just about what she wants, it's about the child as well".

10. If you could go back and do it all over again would you? " Yes, I feel like I was ready to become a parent and gave my child the best life I could".

5 comments:

  1. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At :mrhamdnloanoffer@gmail.com
    LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
    ================================
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Business Loans And many More:
    Contact Us At :mrhamdnloanoffer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. DO YOU NEED A LOAN, OR YOU WANT TO REFINANCE YOUR HOME, PAY OFF BILLS, EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS WITH 3% INTEREST RATE? LOOK NO FURTHER CONTACT Via: Email: clemalphafinance@gmail.com
    Call or add us on What's App +91 9818603391

    ReplyDelete